What a great month. So much accomplished and none of it scrapbooking related! I did not finish my summer scrapbook while I was at mom's house but not for lack of trying. It was due to lack of materials. I went to 3 large craft stores and 2 small mom and pop scrapbook stores and only one of them carried the line I was using but not the product I needed to finish. So it is still not finished! I will try to work on it some more in September.
I did finish setting up my classroom. I finished EGs summer bucket list. She didn't do everything she wanted but most things. She still wants to go to Lego land and I still don't . I tried to pawn this one off on good ole Uncle Andy but he isn't biting. So I am gonna have to take her in the Spring.
Seb isn't working as often and this gives me the freedom to go into work more often. Plus EG is older and can stay with me without disturbing me to much. So I can get a lot done on the weekends.
I am taking a more active role in the church and I like it. I still feel stressed out and thinking people are judging me. I know they aren't in church but it sures feels like it sometimes.
So now summer is officially over. EG goes to school next week. I wonder what the Fall holds in store for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment