Thursday, 6 June 2013

May

Oh My Gosh! I can't believe May is over. It seems like it was just February and now it is June.

So my quick story - Penn talked to me on the phone. It was a 5 minute conversation. Much longer than we normally have and it was all about how I should buy him an Ipad. If I didn't already know that Papa had bought him one I would have ordered one that day. This was a great converation.

So how did I do in May. Well I started a project instead of finishing one but I used product  that I had on hand mostly. I made Summer Smash books for my nieces and nephew. I have had these little 5x5 journals for 2 years now. I used them once in a scapbook club and still had about 10 leftover. Stampin Up came up with a new product called This and That. It is a journal with different types of pages inside. I bought 2 of those for Taylor and Momo and used the little books for everyone else. I typed questions and embelleshed it with stickers and colorful papers. They look amazing and I am glad I took a break from finishing a project  to start something new. I can't wait to see how they use them this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment