Welcome to my online journal of me. These are late night or sometimes early morning ramblings that are keeping me froms sleeping. I have a habit of thinking to much when I am trying to sleep. I often write when it get over powering. Writing helps me release it all and lets me sleep a little bit better.
Tuesday, 12 March 2013
side note
UGH! I just looked at my blog from the web view and my pictures look horrible! I don't know if I will keep posting pics with each post. I took the pics with my ipad and posted through an ipad app but they look horrible. You can't really see the detail and the detail explains why the pic is part of the post. So sorry if you don't get it. Maybe you should look at it on your ipad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment