Monday, 7 January 2013

Week 2

I'm late! Today I do not like being a working mom. I was late picking up EG and now at this age she knew it! She gave me the biggest guilt trip and made me feel really bad. I don't want her in day care. I don't like that she is in day care but I made that choice and I have to live with it. So today I made the choice to stay and work and help out a new teacher and I have to live with that choice. In doing so I disappointed my daughter. In the end if I had known the impact of my choice I would not have made it. My job is not worth my daughter's disappointment. So I will be making other choices from now on.



In other news I had a great holiday. I got a lot of accomplished over the two weeks. I went back to work fully rested and having fully enjoyed my holiday. I didn't feel rushed or feel like I wasted anytime. I did things my way. I made a few people upset but I took care of me and EG and right now that is all that matters.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment