Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Apparently

EG has started school and so her vocabulary has begun to improve. This is a conversation we had 2 weeks ago. To preface, we have a refigerator with a water and ice machine in the door. I was getting her a glass of water. I am standing at the frig and this is what she says to me:
'Apparently, the ice machine does not work. Bethany could not get any ice to come out the other day.'
Me - my mouth wide open 'what did you just say?'
EG - Apparently the refrigerator is not working and the ice will not come out.

At this point I am to stunned to say anything. Who knew my child knew a word that is bigger than her. Apparently she is smarter than I thought or I say 'apparently' a lot!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment