I have had a fabulous time at home. It was different feeling but I am different feeling. The heat for one was different. OMG!! Could it have been any hotter! I got heat bumps and acne in places I didn't know I could get acne. It was so bad I went to a dematologist I thought I had some sort of disease or something. I went to the pool often and the waterpark twice. We started out the summer at the beach and that was really nice.
I did a little shopping. This is impressive because I usually do a LOT of shopping. EG has a uniform this so she doesnt need a full winter wardrobe. am going to try to not do any shopping this fall at home.
The rest of my family came and let's just say I still have the same opinion.
And EG - she has really changed and I am really happy I only have one child. She says to me yesterday,"Mommy I have a secret. I love you more than McK and Aunt T." Then she smilled really big and kissed me. This was adorable. And last week she made me cry. She says to me, "Mommy when is daddy coming back? When is Jesus going to be through with him?" When I explained that he wasn't coming back and he got very sick and had to get better with Jesus then she wanted to go to him. This was a conversation that made me cry - even on my happy pills.
(I have been saying that I no longer cry since starting my happy pills 6 months ago. Well EG knew what to say to trigger the tears back.)
Now we must leave and I have one more trip to take and a few more things to shop for. Oh and T reminded me that I also need to pack. ugh!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment