Sunday, 13 February 2011

February 2nd Post

So I set up reminders on my calendar to make sure I post each month. I got one today and I am not sure if this is post 2 or 1. Oh well who cares. Here is what is going on in my life right now.

EG is sick. I think it is just a cold but it is her first one. She hasn't ever really been sick and for me that is a good thing. I don't think I could have handled her getting sick earlier. Not emotionally but financially. With Sebastion I don't have to take every day off. He happens to be off work this week so I can take half-days this week.

My birthday is this week. I am taking that day off but I don't have a plan for it yet. I am really enjoying this me time I keep taking. I wanted my birthday to be a whole me day but I am suddenly realizing that won't ever happen. Seb will always have this week off and now EG will probably be sick on my birthday too. This cold or whatever she has has lasted a week or longer for each child who has gotten it. 

Okay so my revelation for this week is about God. Everytime something terrible happens to me I ask God - What did I do to deserve this? Why am I being treated so badly?

I am having a horrible time with my landlord. She is doing and saying some terrible things about me. This has caused me a lot of stress an anxiety. I was talking about this situation with a friend of mine and she said - Why do you think God is doing this to you? Why not change it around and think about what I am learning from this situation? So instead of feeling like am I being punished for something I did previously I am thinking
1. What did I do to cause this? Because my landlord didn't start out mean and vindictive.
2. What can I learn from this?
3. How can this make me a better person?

So although I won't be writing about what is happening and how I am dealing with it. It is nice to have a solution and I am a better person because of it.

I am not writing about it because I don't want to remember it and I don't want to give the satisfaction of getting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment