Tuesday, 6 July 2010

random thoughts

So I bought a dress, didn't like it, felt forced to buy it and then bought another dress. Now I have to sell the first dress. The moral of this story is go shopping alone! I felt like I needed to take someone shopping with me. I was shopping for a wedding dress afterall. This is one of those things you don't do alone. However I am a loner and I get my best shopping done alone. I know this about myself and yet I still felt the need to go with someone. So I bought the dress they thought was beautiful and the one they loved on me. It is beautiful but not what I wanted. If this were my first wedding and I wanted the fairytale this dress would be perfect but this is not my first and I want comfort. Something that lookes like a wedding dress, I can pack in a suitcase and sit down in. The first dress did not do any of that so I am stuck selling it. Which since I didn't pay to much for it hopefully will be very easy. I found a site that specializes in selling preowned wedding dresses. I tried ebay but there were 4 of the same dresses already listed so that was a no no for right now.

Why am I waking up so early? I hate this. I am wide awake at 6 am. Normally this isn't bad but I am exhausted at 8pm. And 8 is when all the fun happens. I am here to spend time with my family and instead I am spending time alone because I am awake when they are asleep and asleep when they are awake. Although this morning I am sitting here with H and M so I guess I am not all that alone afterall. I am exercising now too. I go walking in the morning since I am awake. I really enjoy this and hope it continues into the fall with Seb and EG.

I so need to get my Holiday letters done. I am doing summer cards instead of Christmas one. My Christmas cards just never seem to get done on time but summer ones are easy to manage. Well so I thought. It took me 1 hour to create the card and order it. Now it has taken me 1 week to remember to write the letter. Oh and the addresses for the cards are back home. I think I can get them back from FB friends though. I just hate to ask them because these cards are supposed to be a surprise in the mail for them. Oh well

Finally I would like to create a new blog. Well not really a new location just change this one up a bit again. I want to create a photo blog. I would love to start posting and writing about one photo a pick. Ya know pick the IT photo and write about it. Then maybe at the end I can creat a book of IT photos for the month. I did get a new camera. I went back to Kodak - once again shopping with someone else and I bought something I didn't like. However this time it was T and I. We went shopping in November and based on J's recommendation we both bought a Sony camera. We both hate it and we both threw away the box so we could not return it either. So we both ended up buying a new camera within 6 months. She bought a canon which is the brand she loves and I bought a Kodak which is the brand I love. Why in our old age we don't listen to our inner selves I will never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment