Sunday, 3 August 2008

August Already?

WOW It is August already. I had planned on writing about Day 2 and 3 but well we see how well Day 1 went. I didn't have EG so I got up as usual and did what I needed to during the day but I also got to take a nap. I slept better that night but only after taking 2 natural sleeping pills. THe same thing happened on Day 3. I got through a lot of stuff and am working on getting my house back to being my house instead of our house. Okay so it really is our house - mine and EGs but it is no longer mine, EGs and JEDs. I'm not getting rid of JED just his stuff - or the stuff I don't want or need.

So my first plan of action is getting a new bedroom set. YEP I am sitting in a brand new used bed. I bought an English King from a tenant of my landlords. An English King is more like an American Queen. Either way it is much better than the American King I used to have. You don't realize how big a Kingsize bed is til you sleep in it alone. My BIL took me to IKEA - ohhh my fav place - and we picked out a dresser and nightstand. So in a few days I should have my new stuff in my new room.

I found a new daycare for EG. She starts tomorrow and I hope she is okay. When we went to tour the place last week they kids were playing outside. I was holding her but she wanted down. So down she went and off I went. I put her down and the director took me on a tour. She didn't miss me until everyone came in for teatime and she heard my voice. So tomorrow we see how she does when I am gone for real.

Oh yea had a mini meltdown on Friday. I was wondering when it was going to happen - two weeks with no crying was just to good to be true. At my MILs I am staying in JEDs old bedroom and that brought back a whole flood of memories. But as usual I survived. I'm kinda getting tired of surviving though.

No comments:

Post a Comment