Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Random Thoughts

So nothing new this week. T is here and her big kids have been in Vacation Bible School all week. So our mornings 'have been really quiet and very nice.

EG has learned a new word - go and I think she is saying 'Ke, Ke' whenever she talks to McKinney. She is becoming very stubborn and definetly entering the terrible 2s very early. She is exactly 18 months old today.

We discussed many things in counseling last week but nothing I could put a name on. There wasn't a BIG question like I have had in the past sessions and not a BIG revelation either. Just a good discussion. We were talking so well we kind of left in the middle of the session so I am anxious to get back tomorrow.

Sorry quick and short post - oh only one meltdown this week too. Saturday was pretty hard but I made it and now it is Wednesday.

Okay not so quick because I have more to say. My rings came back last week. I had my engagement ring resized and JEDs and my wedding bands molded into one. This threw me for a loop because suddenly I couldn't stop yelling at him. I screamed and fussed and moped. I was happy being married and settled and this damn cancer took all that away. Yea for those of you keeping count I have entered the anger stage of grief. Today I am not so angry but still mad that I have to start this whole dating process again. And I know I don't have to start it today but I will have to start again at some point and that makes me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment